A resident-first collective workspace
Backed by a partnership with extensive commercial design and development expertise, Woven leverages distinct organizational advantages to create a workplace experience like none other.
Welcome to Woven, a resident-first, collective workspace environment born from a foundational belief in the inextricable relationship between great design and great outcomes.
Inconspicuous by design, Woven challenges the shared workspace paradigm with a resident-ﬁrst approach that keeps our brand quiet so yours can be heard.
A place to connect
- State of the art technology, efficiency, and amenities
- On-demand catering
- Carefully curated collaborative meeting spaces
- Hosted events
A place to thrive
- Meticulously appointed offices with custom design packages featuring Herman Miller Furniture
- Concierge services
- Individual climate control and personal refrigerators
- Craft food and beverage
A place to escape
- Hospitality-minded proprietors there to serve
- Premium coffee and snacks available any time of day
- Work, relax or play within a diverse array of uncommon common areas
- Get out and about with Downtown Las Vegas restaurants and shops just steps away
Once our residents outgrow our workspaces, our team of commercial real estate experts and interior construction and design specialists are here to help our residents find, customize, and furnish their own.
Woven’s resident-ﬁrst membership model is designed to offer brands adaptive workspace solutions that meet their business needs.
Premium private office configurations for enterprises, emerging growth companies, distributed workforces, and well-funded start-ups seeking workspaces of their own.
Shared workspaces with access to Woven’s conference and meeting facilities, uncommon common areas, craft food & beverage services, and select amenities.
WOVEN ON DEMAND
Woven offers workspace solutions for those seeking a flexible and temporary work environment for a day, week, or just a meeting.
Photos are representative of your future office space